Lorraine Occasional Accent Chair Linen Fabric Taupe
A chair full of charm and character.
Reminiscent of 18th century furniture dÃƒ©cor that graced many a provincial home in France, the Lorraine Chair is a contemporary interpretation of this period design. Updated with delicate upholstered faux linen fabric, the Chair is peppered with lovely tufted buttons on its wide arch back for a look that is both alluring and classic.
The generous padded seat offers exceptional comfort whilst the intricate front legs and curved back legs provide sturdy support with artistic flair. Not least, the rubber base back legs are floor-friendly and castors on the front legs ensure easy mobility with this noble chair.
Enjoy this piece de resistance in your elegant hallway, delightful living room or perhaps right beside your bed as an exquisite reading chair.
* French Provincial Lorraine Chair
* Elegant button tufted design
* Delicate faux linen fabric
* Comfortable cushioned seat
* Front caster wheels for easy mobility
* Rubber base back legs to protect the floor
* Classic curved (back) legs
* Sturdy wood construction
* Simple assembly required
* Seat material: 100% Polyester
* Leg material: Rubber wood legs
* Dimensions: 66 x 63 x 73 cm
* Colour: Taupe
* 1 x Lorraine Chair
* 1 x Assembly Manual